pondělí 11. října 2010

The Rules?

Supposedly there are The Rules when it comes to dating. Being a weirdo, I have never really learned to obey them or to play other games in a relationship. (Maybe that is the reason why I am not in one.) But what if you start dating someone who sticks to them. Should you start behaving like these rules are the code of behaviour?
The silliest rule so far encountered is the three day rule - apparently if a guy likes a gal and they had an amazing date, he is still not supposed to call her until after 3 days. I don´t really get this need to show how much you DON´T care. And yes, I am aware that men are supposed to be the hunters and need the thrill and mystery and conquest, but it is just stupid to me. Either you like someone and want to know him/her better, see them again, or you don´t...
(And maybe this view on The Rules will result in me being a crazy cat lady.)

Žádné komentáře: