sobota 2. května 2009

Going through metamorphosis

Some say people change, some think that people never change. I have to support the first statement since I am going through a change myself. And although I am not changing into a beetle(as Kafka´s character in Metamorphosis), I am definitely going through sthg big. It would not be so bad if I were not changing into sthg I have always loathed - a girl who would do anything for her boyfriend, someone who starts listening to the other person´s music and loves it, who cannot think about anyone else but him. So next time you meet me the change may be complete and I will be totally different myself. Get ready!

2 komentáře:

lucynka řekl(a)...

uz jsem hledala tlacitko "like", ale neni TU!

Rez řekl(a)...

zajímavý... já po dočtení hledala úplně stejné tlačítko :))