pátek 7. ledna 2011

So I went out with M the other night. We were sitting at a table in a bar, talking about all sorts of random stuff. He has just started telling me a story when a group of three or four sits at the next table. One of them, a Czech, a guy, stops M in the middle of a sentence and starts giving him shit about how being a foreigner does not mean he is cool and how he should not be talking, but rather listening to me, to what I say. (Just to be clear, we were having a normal conversation, he was just telling a story and there was no reason to interfere. Even if there were, it still would not be any of his business, but there wasn´t.)
The comments of that guy make me so pissed that I want to leave. M goes to pay the bill by the bar. I am sitting at the table, alone for a moment. The Czech guy starts offering me drinks. I send him to hell. I leave with M.
Yes, that guy was a random jerk. Yes, I should not care about any of that. But it got me pissed and sad and depressed. I started looking at everything with scepticism and disbelief. Now I feel like I am tired and do not want to stay in a thing that I did not even define. I am not sure if it is just being sad and it will pass or if it will linger. Hmm.

1 komentář:

Nix řekl(a)...

the nerve of some people...