úterý 18. října 2011

Headed to the World of Corporate Culture

Getting a job at X as a receptionist, I realized that there is an exciting(?) new world for me to enter. The world of corporate culture, starting with the dress code. I now belong into the tiny percentage of people who have to wear suits for work. (9% in the US, it is probably even less in the Czech republic.)
But when I finally thought about it, I found that I have no suitable clothing for the "business formal" (Mo-Th) and that my most formal wear can only be used for "casual Friday". Not to mention that I found out that I lost weight in the worst way possible - by realizing that even the smallest sizes won´t fit (later confirmed by the scales). Since jackets and other formalwear is usually not sold in the kid´s sizes, I am probably doomed.
____________________________________________________________

Vstupní prohlídka u doktora:
"Tak se svlékněte, vlastně, počkejte, nejdřív vám změřím tlak."
Doktor provede měření
"Všechno dobré, ale ten tep máte nějak strašně zrychlený, vy se mě bojíte?"
"Ne, já se jen stydím svlékat před cizím mužem."

Žádné komentáře: