neděle 28. října 2012

I love science

Until August, I wasn't entirely certain that I had made the right choice after high school. Was molecular biology and science in general the thing to do in life? Was it a good fit for me?
Now I know that it would have been a mistake if I had chosen anything else.
Solving little puzzles every day and hopefully solving some bigger ones in the long term is just what I need. Learning new things, trying to understand the way stuff works, combining different approaches and methods to broaden the knowledge... So far it's just my knowledge that is being broadened, but hopefully that will change sometime soon. Add a lot of coffee, a lot of time and energy and a serious lack of sleep and it basically gives you the idea about what I have been doing lately.

Žádné komentáře: