úterý 1. února 2011

Funny, just as Valentine´s approaches every year, things turn to shit. You break up, you find out that the person you spent your time with has lied and/or was/is a jerk, indifference might turn into anger, you start thinking that all men are shit, which is unfair to all the good guys out there and to the lucky women who found them/were found by them.
I somehow see couples everywhere(maybe it´s just the fact that I think about it more) and I can´t find the right words that would describe the way I feel about that. It might be a combination of being happy for them, being so jealous of them while at the same time being happy with being single, plus maybe some anger at being made feel like the odd one out, which I actually am.
Somehow being an optimist gets easier with age though. I have always thought it would be the other way round. So, as I see the hearts and the red everywhere around me, I stay positive and believe in the good in people, even though this might just be the time of the year, when this turns into the hardest thing ever.

Žádné komentáře: