pátek 18. listopadu 2011

Sushi

I lost my sushi virginity today. I had great sushi (for lunch and dinner) and I tried everything - nigiri, maki, california roll, seattle roll, something that looked like maki but was like 4 times bigger (is maki defined by size or not?)...
Even though I liked sushi and I am no longer frightened by the idea of raw meet in my food, I did not feel overwhelmed or amazed. Yes, it was pleasant, but it was not the greatest thing ever. Is that what losing one´s virginity should feel like?

4 komentáře:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Slight OT: "Is that what losing one's virginity should feel like?" might just be in the Top 10 things to never ask the Internet.

K řekl(a)...

:-D You are probably right, whoever you are.

Irenka řekl(a)...

I think sushi is something that takes a bit more time to appreciate. I remember my "first time" and it was just ok... now I cannot live without it!

K řekl(a)...

Nah, even more than a year later, my appreciation of sushi remains the same (and I have had it a bunch of times).