čtvrtek 24. listopadu 2011

Reading

Since the headphones connector on my cell stopped working properly a while ago, I have gone back to books (when travelling). Not only have I finished one book, I am almost done with another. It was nice to be reminded of how much I love reading.

A partially related thought:
"When she´d made up her mind about somebody, it was the height of boredom to wait for the man to seduce her." (A Widow For One Year, John Irving)

If the woman would have decided not to wait for the man to seduce her, had she decided to seduce him, to him she would no longer be even worth seducing (of course that would not change the fact that he would sleep with her).
I have gotten used to the fact that sometimes there is nothing that could be done about the way things work. You just have to accept it. Does not mean that I think it is reasonable or logical.


Love the quote.

Žádné komentáře: