středa 9. května 2012

The Really Bad Kisser

Honestly, I used to think that they were an urban legend. Somehow, it did not seem likely that there could be people whose kiss would be disgusting. I mean, if they were attractive and have not just finished blue cheese garlic sandwich topped with a cigarette of course..
Well, I was wrong. As I discovered about a year and a half ago, there is at least one such specimen in the city of Prague. I still do not know how someone could lack such a simple basic instinct and/or brains to make it at least to the not-great-but-acceptable box. What confuses me even more, is that he thought he could ask me out again a year and a half later (is he not able to take a hint or is there an expiration date on hints?). Yes, he was unforgettable, but not in a good way. Is it possible, heaven forbid, that there are more guys like him?!

Žádné komentáře: