čtvrtek 31. května 2012

Responsibility to use one´s time well

Lately, efficient use of my time seems to be on my mind a lot. There always seems to be a lack of time for the things that are essential for my life to move forward. Somehow every little waste of time combined with every interesting article read, video watched or game played happen to use up hours, days, even months and in effect prevent me from doing what I want.
I realize that I wrote that I am prevented from achieving my goals, when, really, it is my decision. I am the one who chooses what to do with my time. For one reason or another it is so easy to let time slip through one´s fingers and it is even easier to feel like it is beyond one´s control.

The weirdest paradox of it all is that when I am being paid to spend my time doing a job, however stupid a job, however miserable a salary, I would never be able to waste that time even in the slightest. But when it comes to using my own time wisely, I am at a loss. In a way, I am my own´s worst employee.

Žádné komentáře: