čtvrtek 6. září 2012

Multipolar

Our perception is a matter so complicated, so incomprehensible that no-one can really determine what makes us see, what we see. Feel, what we feel. Experience, what we experience.
Within one day I have felt the pain of the world so pressing, that I felt like I could not go on. I felt a loss and a heartbreak, all being just a cruel trick of memory. Within the exact same day I have also experienced the absolute beauty of everything around me. Every blade of grass, every ray of sunlight, every feature of every face I saw was so graceful and alluring at the same time. It seemed like everything was permanent and indestructible, destined to be perfect forever.
How can one world bear such urgency and such laziness, such heartache and such love, so much honesty and so much lies? Why do we see the same things, the same people, the same situations with different eyes every time we look at them?

Žádné komentáře: