středa 23. ledna 2013

Don't you just want to share your life with someone? Does the solitary life make you happy? Tough questions especially when the good guy combined them with the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to me.
Just a few years back, it was ok to do stupid stuff, make bad choices, fall for jerks and avoid relationships. But maybe, it has become a habit.
I have spent a lot of time persuading my emotions to stay hidden and to let reason decide, then I have spent a lot of time learning to listen to emotions and realizing that it's ok to act based on them, when it comes to relationships. Now, I am at square one all over again. Should I do the adult thing or let my need to start running away take over? Which is the reasonable and which is the emotional thing to do? In a time when I should (finally) start moving from childhood to adulthood in many aspects, relationships should probably be one of those aspects. I know that to make the right choices I need to answer those two questions honestly. But every time I think about them I am clueless.

Žádné komentáře: