pátek 20. června 2008

Mother type

I always knew that my mother won´t be a hip mum, she won´t be a perfect mum, she won´t be a caring mum, she won´t be an overprotective mum. But somehow it surprised me when I realized she has no idea whatsoever about who I am. The only thing she remembers about me is that when I was nine I had a thing for ancient Egypt. That is why she has brought me a sarkophag shaped pencil case form her stay in England. Although I kinda got used to the indifferent parent thing, it bugged me that even my brother was able to remember what I like and what I do not like and someone who had to push me through her birth canal does not give a shit..
Now, that I had written it all down, it startled me that I actually give a shit about her not giving a shit. Whatever.
(Reader discretion is advised due to some bad language)

3 komentáře:

Rez řekl(a)...

Tak vidím, že ses inspirovala a taky začala používat English:o). Každopádně tě můžu "uklidnit", že v tom nejsi sama a přesně vím, jak se cítíš (i když v mém případě jde o rodiče opačného pohlaví - obávám se, že ten pomalu ani neví, že jsem letos maturovala)... So enjoy... But there's nothing to enjoy... Jojo, to je život...

K řekl(a)...

já používám English když nevím jak to napsat Česky - třeba ty typy matek absolutně nevim jak přeložit...

Rez řekl(a)...

máš pravdu, že určitý věci se snad česky ani říct nedaj... nebo to aspoň tak nezní:o)