středa 28. prosince 2011

Feeling Christmassy Yet?

Since I was working till the 23rd, I barely had time to buy gifts, let alone get into the right mood. Christmas have always been about family for me and so this year I was expecting it to be hard to accept that there are only 4 chairs occupied, where there should have been 5 of us enjoying the Christmas dinner. Maybe that was the reason I was avoiding the Christmas season in the first place.
My grandma´s absence was certainly felt and we all missed her, but it turned out to be fine family festivities. However it did not feel like Christmas. I am still waiting for the right mood to kick in. Maybe my mind has decided to skip Christmas altogether while my body kept going through the motions.
But the eleven-hours-of-sleep-per-night average of the past 6 days is not so bad afterall.

1 komentář:

Unknown řekl(a)...

Nah, not yet. I guess it skipped me completely this year...